ALCODES bear the right to change the policy from time to time. Therefore, it is suggested to visit the page regularly so that you stay updated and happy with the changes that take place. After all, an array of happy and satisfied customers is all that we aspire for.
WHAT WE COLLECT
- Name and job title.
- Contact information including email address, phone number, etc.
- Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests.
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/ or offers.
WHY DO WE COLLECT
- For internal record keeping.
- To improve our products or services.
- To periodically send promotional emails about products, special offer and other information.
- To contact you via email, fax, phone or mail for market research purpose.
We make sure that your information is safe and protected and for the same, we use the best in class physical, electronic and managerial procedures to preserve and take care of the information that we collect online.
Whenever you land on a website, by default the cookies get placed on your system's hard disk. You can also turn this feature off by modifying browser's settings to decline cookies if you wish.
All in all, cookies furnish us with the privilege to understand your needs by enabling us to explore which pages you find useful or not.
Don't fret! A cookie no way gives us access to your personal information, other than the one that you choose to share with us.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
Our website might contain links to other websites of concern. But, do make sure that we do not hold any responsibility for those sites. Once, you leave our site to move on; we get exempted from our set of responsibilities.
Therefore, we ought not to be responsible for the protection and privacy of information that you provide therein because those sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You are advised to pay attention and go through their policies and statements.
CONTROLLING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We understand the causes of your worries and therefore we try our best to help you in looking after your personal information. For the same, we provide you with the option of controlling the information that you share on the internet with us. You may administer the information that you share in the following ways:
- While you fill up any form on the website, you have the privilege to select the option which indicates that you wish not to share your information with anyone for direct marketing purposes.
- It often happens that you might have agreed previously to share your information for direct marketing but now wish to change your mind and preference. So you can easily do that too by writing an email to us any time at firstname.lastname@example.org
Under the Data Protection Act 1998, one also has the right to request the details of information which the company holds. You can exercise that right any time after paying a nominal fee.
We assure you that your information is in safe hands and we will not misuse the same in any way. We will not distribute, sell or lease them unless you permit.